Monday, November 25, 2013

Final

Hello bloggers this is my final blog I know you are all disappointed you won't be hearing from me after this one but getting use to the blogger nation was quite an experience. I got some upsetting news today my favorite player Derrick Rose is out for the season he injured his other knee and needs surgery this is saddening because I haven't got to see him play in like 2 years due to his other knee injury keeping him from playing for 2 years. But enough of that before I start thinking about it and I get upset that I don't get to watch him again this year. I am in a fantasy league for NFL football and I am currently in second place after coming off a week were I beat the first place person, my buddy Ryan. Playing fantasy keeps me occupied on Sundays as I stay tuned to my players. I also have a favorite team in the Browns but they make me mad because we aren't very good and find ways to blow games and it just pisses me off so I usually watch until I can't watch anymore. If you think Sundays are boring I encourage you to go out and play some fantasy football it will keep you on your toes on Sundays as you route for your players to do well it also has you watch more games instead of maybe only watching one game.
As my first semester of my freshman year draws to a close I am proud to say I am glad I chose Muskingum University. I have met so many friends and surrounded my self with all of these great people that attend Muskingum University. I feel Muskingum can shape me into the man I would like to be. I look forward to my time here at Muskingum University and all the new people I will meet on my journey to graduate from Muskingum University.
I am still in the high school stage of procrastination but I'm sure as I get into higher classes that will pull me out of that mode and I will be a better man for getting my work done and having time to spare instead of doing it all at once and then having to think if I got it all done.
Well I hope you all enjoyed reading my blogs and learned a little more about me and what I enjoy doing.. Im out peace.

2 comments:

  1. Matty all of your blogs I have enjoyed reading and you seem like a really great guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your blogs. They were fun to read and learn more about you and what you do here at Muskingum University. Maybe you will blog some more on your free time. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete