Monday, November 25, 2013

Number 9

Hey its me again today was a pretty good day in the fact we didn't have lifting as a team but I went to the rec to hit and lift with my good buddy Matt Connor. Felt good to lift on our own and get a few hacks in the cage, trying to improve my game and be at tip top shape before the season starts. The baseball team goes to Florida in March as a spring break trip to play some ball in warm weather before we come back and start our season in Ohio. Im pretty excited to experience some warm weather and some Florida ball. I am very thankful I get the opportunity to wake up every morning and have the ability to do the things I can, some are not as privileged as others and I'm thankful I am. Once baseball season is in full swing I am sure I am going to have to maintain good grades along with baseball. The other day I filled out my schedule for next semester and I am getting a few of my major classes out of the way as well as taking LAEs that we are all required to take.
They are calling for one-two inches of snow over night and one-two through out the day. I am pretty excited to hear that snow is on its way seeing that I am going hunting quite a few times over break and hunting in the snow may be one of the most relaxing things I can say I do. I ate a pretty good dinner tonight after a few hard days of studying and doing labs I treated myself to some chipotle. Chipotle is one of my favorite places to eat, I enjoyed this dinner with my older brother Michael, Christian on of my buddies on the baseball team and Hannah my brothers "girl". I don't mind treating myself to a good meal after some hard work it feels like I earned the meal and it taste that much better. Not to mention I eat a lot of food so it is a good get away for me because all I think about is food all day long.
quote of the day "I can except failure everyone fails at something, but I can't except not trying" wise words of my favorite athlete Michael Jordan. thats it I'm out peace!!

2 comments:

  1. I cant wait to go to Florida. Not just for baseball but to hang with my best friends and have a good time. The drive on the bus will be long but it wont be bad with all my friends on it. Michael Jordan is my favorite athlete as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading what you have to write I am very interested to get to know you and keep reading your blogs.

    ReplyDelete