Sunday, November 24, 2013

Hello Blogger

Hello my name is Matthew Lynn and I'm 18 years of age. I am currently attending Muskingum University and I also play baseball for the University. This blog is about me and my time here at Muskingum. I will be sharing stories of things that happen. My life might not be that exciting but I defiantly think you should follow along my journey. I will talk about things I have done on and of campus because I am a commuter. The other things I may talk about a lot of are sports, I surround my life with a lot of sports it is something I enjoy watching and also playing. Also I enjoy hunting, fishing, and spending time with friends and family. The other things I will be sharing with you are the friends I have met here at Muskingum University. I will share my experience of transitioning from high school to college and how I have had to change a few things I use to do in high school I can't get away with in college. I hope you enjoy my blogs and decide to follow me and comment on my blogs. Now I will give you some information about Muskingum University. Muskingum University is a private four-year comprehensive college located in New Concord, Ohio. It is located approximately sixty miles east of the state capital of Columbus. The university was founded in 1837. The University offers 44 academic majors along with a large number of minors, 9 pre-professional programs (including pre-law and pre-medicine) and teaching license, all of which must be pursued within a strong liberal arts curriculum, known at Muskingum as the "Liberal Arts Essentials"(LAEs). Our school colors are black and magenta. Our conference is the OAC which stands for Ohio Athletic Conference. People should also know we are known as the school with hills, and trust me that is not an understatement because the hills here are serious they can make for a good leg workout. Now that you know more of my school and you know that I'm attending a very good school full of good opportunities for me to become whatever I want to be and be the best at what I want to do. Check my other blogs to see what I have been up to. Thank you for reading this Blog, have a good day fellow Bloggers! Peace out! 

2 comments:

  1. I also play baseball at Muskingum University. I didn't know some of the information you gave me about Muskingum University. You are right about the hills at Muskingum they do give you a great leg workout. Thank you for this valuable information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the hills are the worst thing to me here. my legs hurt day after day just from walking up and down these hills. I am an athlete and I still have trouble with these hills.

    ReplyDelete